Our Current Account or Checking Account has everything you need for quick and hassle-free, everyday banking. It is a non-interest earning account that gives you instant and convenient access to your money.
It means that you can stop handling so much cash every day and choose to access your money with either a complimentary passbook or a complimentary checkbook. You can also get a personal debit card* allowing you easy and instant access to your money, either at an ATM, or by using it to buy goods in shops or online.
To make it easy and safe to keep track of your money, you can access your information online and through our mobile banking app - giving you the freedom to do all your banking at your convenience, anytime and from any location. You will also have access to any of our 77 branches and benefit from 24/7 customer service.
*Debit card provided on request only if you don't already have an AGD Bank Debit Card linked to another account.
A simple and efficient banking solution that allows you to effectively manage your day-to-day finances.
- Minimum balance of MMK 1,000
- Non-interest bearing account
- Cheque book facility
- EMV chip-based co-badged (MPU / UPI) debit card (individual)
- Internet banking, mobile banking app services, and SMS alert
- Passbook / Paper statement, as and when requested, and eStatement
- Can be opened in local currency (MMK)
- Convenience and security
- Access ATM and merchant outlets through POS terminals (inside and outside of Myanmar)
- Lock and unlock the card using the mobile application (AGD Pay)
- Any branch banking services
- Free cheque book
- Myanmar citizen aged 18 years or over (Sole or Joint account)
- Foreign nationals residing in Myanmar with valid Visa
- Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Pvt. Limited companies registered in Myanmar
- NRC Copy (Myanmar national)
- Passport copy with valid Visa (Foreign National )
- Company registration documents
- Identification documents (NRC / Passport) of the beneficial owners
- Memorandum of Association / Article of Association (in case of Pvt. Ltd)
- Partnership deed (in case of partnership company)